Tuesday, March 13, 2012

COHEN DIET: Day 13

It's been 5 days since my last post. It's not that I have nothing to write but because of my monthly discomfort. Hormonal imbalance strikes in. Call it an excuse but it's so true... I really am LAZY whenever 'Red Flag" is up. What I also dislike is my sudden and drastic increase of appetite. I am hungry all the time. Girls can relate. I'm sure!

Despite that, I consider this day a BEAUTIFUL DAY! Yes it is!

One of my neighboor went out of her gate when she chanced upon me passing by. She said: "Ang payat mo na". There was this surprise look on her face. Ha ha! And there was this big smile on my face. I enjoyed her compliment. I really do! I'm losing weight! People start noticing it for barely 2 weeks. A for Effort! Good job!



I'd like to show where/whom I draw my inspiration. She is a COHEN graduate. I hope she won't get mad at me by posting her pics. Besides, it was once featured in a local magazine. I always look at her when I feel like giving up. Amazing transformation!!! Let's do this!  :))

No comments: